About

Before There Was The Club, There Was A Vision

The story goes back to 1957, when Don Douthit, owner of the Westward Ho Supper Club on West 12th Street, talked to his members about starting a new country club. In his mind's eye, the beautiful land on the West edge of the city in his wife's family for many years would present the ideal location.

Read More